SixthLeafClover.com Privacy Notice
SixthLeafClover and website SixthLeafClover.com treat visitors' and customers' privacy with upmost respect and priority. Here are how SixthLeafClover and SixthLeafClover.com operate and protect visitors' and customers' personal data.
- Information such as name, birthday, address, telephone number, and email address are kept confidential. SixthLeafClover will never release such personally identifiable information to another party.
- SixthLeafClover will never sell any personally identifiable information to third party for any purposes, including but not limited to marketing and advertisement.
- SixthLeafClover will, however, comply with a legal subpoena for such information once such legal action is ordered by a court.
- SixthLeafClover will store personally identifiable information in a safe and secured way for accounting and referencing purpose. Such information may be used for contacting purpose in the future regarding new opportunities, sales inquiries, and opinions and surveys.
- Allowing cookies to be created by SixthLeafClover.com is strictly optional. Denying cookie creation will not impede the intended purpose of this website or its functions.
- Cookies created by SixthLeafClover.com will automatically expire after 30 days unless they are modified by a subsequent visit to the websites.